Thursday, August 20, 2015

Disney Princess Half Marathon Training Playlist

If you've signed up for The Glass Slipper Challenge and are using The Jeff Galloway running program, you begin your first run on October 20th.  The training program includes 45 minute runs every Tuesday and Thursday.  If you're a runner like myself, you're likely running 45 minutes a few times a week anyways.  I've put together a fun Disney Princess-Inspired playlist for my fellow runners to get you in the spirit for Princess Half Marathon Weekend!  I used a combination of hits directly from Disney movies, as well as energizing songs from artists who got their start through Disney.  I hope my list gets you pumped and brings back some memories!

1. Demi Lovato- Cool for the Summer 3:34
2. Ashley Tisdale- Kiss the Girl 3:24
3. Hilary Duff- Come Clean 3:34
4. Demi Lovato- Let It Go 3:47
5. Britney Spears- I Wanna Go 3:39
6. Hilary Duff- Sparks 3:05
7. Mandy Moore- When Will My Life Begin? 2:32
8. Demi Lovato- I Really Don't Care 3:35
9. Hilary Duff- Why Not 2:59
10. Britney Spears- 'Til the World Ends 3:57
11. Miley Cyrus- See You Again 3:10
12. Demi Lovato- Heart Attack 3:30
13. Kelly Clarkson- Breakaway 3:57
14. Carrie Underwood- Ever Ever After 3:29

No comments:

Post a Comment